To View More, Please Visit My Online Portfolio at:

Monday, July 25, 2011

SpiderMan Web Head 2.0 Contest



For a change, I thought I would start posting some finished work rather than sketches. Above is my attempt at Project Rooftops Spiderman Web Head 2.0 contest. I'm not sure if they will post it, or if they will even like it, but it was a ton of fun to make.

I wanted to approach this concept with a bit of practicality. I tried thinking realistically what would a modern day teenager, from a low income family, who suddenly finds himself with superpowers, would come up with for a costume.

Hope you enjoy,
Kyle

2 comments:

batman costumes said...

i like it, it's great!

Kyle Frink said...

Thank you very much. I'm happy to hear that. I checked out your site and really enjoyed what i saw. I now know where to go if i'm ever in need....