To View More, Please Visit My Online Portfolio at:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dr. Strange


It occurred to me the other day that I've never drawn Dr. Strange. So, feeling the need to rectify this, I drew this Dr. Strange sketch and added a bit of color for fun. However, once this drawing was all said and done, it also occurred to me that I must have some kind of fondness for giant tentacle monsters. I think this is my third attacking tentacle monster drawing in the past few months. Oh well, at least they are cool looking. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Dig it. I think Doctor Strange almost HAS to have color. Especially if spells are being cast. Also, I'll take tentacle monster any day over seeing heroes battle the same old villains over and over again (ie. Superman vs. Luthor or dr. Strange vs. Dormammu).